3/30/2015

New 3d models for Shapeways Printing

Made a few more things for my Shapeways shop. I only have renders at the moment while I wait for my shipment. I decided not to buy the iPhone mini golf case because I don't own an iPhone and it came out a little pricer than I'd want despite all the optimization I did. turns out they mostly charge for how big the plastic objects are and the material is relatively cheap.

Here's a link to my shop: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kwdesigns
Zanarkand Abes symbol necklace from Final Fantasy also available in keychain size

an Alligator bottle opener / keychain

 an iPhone 5 case with mini Golf built into the back

a Skyrim inspired customizable ring. If anyone buys it they can send me what they'd like it to say and I convert it into the Dovahkiin symbols.

No comments: